Lucas SAE 20w-50 Engine Break-In Oil (Qt/946ml)
LUCAS SAE 20W-50 Engine Break-In Oil | Break-in Oils
Lucas SAE 20W-50 Racing Break-In Oil help seal new rings while providing excellent extreme pressure properties that protect the entire valve train and of course, the camshaft. Especially designed for flat tappet camshafts, but can be used wherever you need the extra wear protection in the form of zinc. Formulated in three grades to cover all motors and applications.
Zinc levels typically at 3600 PPMS, which is much higher than commercial passenger car oils.
LUCAS SAE 20W-50 ENGINE BREAK-IN OIL IS FOR RACING APPLICATIONS ONLY.
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PASSENGER CARS REQUIRING API SERVICE OIL.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus for maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic