Snow Performance VC-50 Controller
The all new VC-50 water-methanol injection controller from Snow Performance is available for all forced induction (turbocharged/supercharged) vehicles. Heavily loaded, the VC-50 controller comes with a built in manifold absolute pressure sensor that proportionally injects more or less water-meth according to boost pressure. Start and full points are adjustable to match what the engine requires.
New dual tone 7 color (white, green, blue, red, orange, purple, yellow) OLED screen shows boost, percentage of injection, low level, secondary nozzle activation, and 2 specific fault modes (clogged line/broken line) directly on the screen. The controller has the ability to command two stages of water-methanol, is prime button equipped, and can be turned on/off to act as a boost gauge only or boost gauge and water-meth controller all in one!
- Made in USA
- Robust ISO 9001 Quality Display
- Progressive Fully Adjustable Boost Referenced Water-Methanol Controller
- Heads Up Display
- Pigtail Harnessed Wiring Connections
- Fully Adjustable Dual Tone 7 Color Screen (Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, White, Yellow)
- Comes With Universal 2 1/16 Gauge Pod Assembly