Works Crank Pulley - Honda CRZ Hybrid 1.5 '11-ON (Pro Balancing)
Weight reduction is how we are able to increase horsepower. Each pound of weight removed from the crankshaft is worth approximately 2.7HP, and our stock diameter crank pulleys are at least 60% lighter than the OEM pulleys they replace, our undersize crank pulley could be up to 90% lighter than the OEM pulleys. This weight loss provides even more spectacular gains than force induction, nitrous, VTEC and increased RPM’s. With our undersize crank pulley, we still fully maintain all accessory output minimums like air conditioning efficiency, power steering feel, and voltage even at idle with everything electrical on in the car. There are no adverse effects from using any of our pulley versions. Bolt them on and forget about them, then just follow your vehicles normal maintenance schedule. Works Engineering crank pulleys are precisioned CNC with the highest grade light weight forged aluminium. Our Pro Balancing series are black oxide coated and hardened for even more strength, you will never have to worry about unbalance or breakage due to material fatigue.
- BHP & Torque gains across entire RPM range
- Balanced and heated treated to T7
- Hard anodized in Titanium colour It is smaller in diameter and 50% lighter than the OEM pulleys they replaced, hence maximize the reduction in weight on the crank.
- This reduction in weight reduces the moment of inertia allowing your engine to respond faster to throttle inputs and perform better at all RPMs.
- On a standard 2.0TS 16V engine, we have managed to consistently gain more than 8bhp and 10Nm
- Material: T7 Aluminum Billet
- Increase 10% - 25% Horse Power
- Fuel Saving: 10% - 20%
- Weight Compare to Original Crank Pulley: 60% - 90% Lighter
- Performance and Reliability Guaranteed
- Brand New Sealed In Box